Wednesday, July 05, 2006

BORNE

.
.
.
Do you still paint?
Not anymore, not really. I doodle sometimes. I got into writing…
You were always into writing.
Yeah, well, I got more into it.
Have you published anything?
Just a few articles here and there… and I self financed a collection of poems, but let’s not go there.
Why not?
Terrible, terrible…
Why?
Maybe I wasn’t ready…
Hmmm…and?
There was a spelling mistake…
A spelling mistake?
A major one.
Are there minor ones?
Not really, I guess.
Which word?
Borne. I forgot the ‘e’.
Oh my…
I know…I still see that ‘e’ in nightmares sometimes
Get over it! So, you haven’t written since?
Well I keep a journal on line. Hey…have you heard of the internet? You weren’t around when that…
I know about the internet... So, do you still give them titles?
Yep!
What are you calling the current one?
The Deep Sea Bop of Friendrick Kinderpop.
Good one!


.
.
.



.

JUMBO by UNDERWORLD
from BEAUCOUP FISH

No comments: