Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I CAN'T REMEMBER A SINGLE JOKE

You always used to make everyone laugh so much with your jokes. That’s one of the things I remember most from all those years ago. You in the middle and everyone else around you laughing till they wet their pants. You seemed to know all the jokes in the world…and your delivery was always spot on. People loved having you around, and they sorely missed you when you were gone. To this day people- when they realize who’s son I am - tell me what a great person you were and most of them smile and some add what a funny guy you were. I think I got a bit of your wit. I hope I did. It comes out in different ways. But let me tell you something I’ve never managed to fathom….I can’t remember a single joke anyone tells me…ever!

2 comments:

DanaiShips said...

:( an einai alithino auto, den xereis poso me aggizei...although i can remember some jokes, they will never be as good as his

boyblue said...

of course και είναι αληθινό...
-
i hear you...
;-)