Monday, July 24, 2006

SATURNALIA












Saturn brings not only physical decay, but also a vision of fulfillment
Holst, on Saturn
.
I remember in the circus learning that the clown was the prince, the high prince. I always thought that the high prince was the lion or the magician, but the clown is the most important.
Roberto Benigni
.
...and another robert!
.
ROBERT PLANT - LITTLE BY LITTLE
.
.
...and one more that saves the day - and the planet from destruction!
.
.
.
.
Perhaps when distant people on other planets pick up some wavelength of ours all they hear is a continuous scream.
Iris Murdoch
.
you scream? ice cream?
.
reveille
i took a wrong turn at reveille
found myself in a coral valley
was a seamount at unrest
set on th'idea of self to crest
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clowns always made me very sad...

boyblue said...

me too