Wednesday, July 05, 2006

take a picture


.
You got into photography a bit too.
Yeah, for a little while..
Thanks for the pic on the tomb.
You’re welcome. Hmmm… I took that one at a parade on the island. I think it was 1990…must have been October 28th. . I remember taking that pic. Who would have known that it would end up…Hey! Can you answer a question for me?
Shoot away…
What do you think of fake plastic flowers?
Same difference…
Hmmm...
I assume you don’t like the idea?
I think I’d like something in a pot. Actually, I want to be cremated. I think they have found a way to work around it here, these days. They send the body to Bulgaria or wherever and have it done there and send it back.
I’m sure your mother loves that idea.
Yeah, she finds it absolutely thrilling.
So why’d’ya stop taking pictures?
I dunno…I guess it stopped being fun. The darkroom became kindalike a cave for me. I had to escape.
You ever consider going digital?
Yeah..but I went theoretical, instead.
You always had that tendency.
I know. I took it one step further and ended up in admin…hmmm
What?
I think I just found another pattern…
They’re everywhere, aren’t they?
.
.
TAKE A PICTURE
.



.
by FILTER

No comments: